Umm..

Because White people have been free in the US forever.

Black people got their real freedom just about 40 years ago.That's not
a very long time at all. There are still people alive who can remember
those days. The last Buffalo Soldier died only recently as one
example.

Racism, segregation and related crimes against blacks were
rampant.Studies proved racial inequality in school admissions, in
employment and even in the Military in the US.

That's the reason for the NAACP.

White people have never experienced enforced racial segregation,
apartheid and slavery by a Black majority, so there was no reason for
a NAAWP.

The only reason blacks won their freedom in the US is because of
organisations like the NAACP who fought on their behalf as well as all
the other black leaders who forged the Civil Rights Movement.