That's what I am afraid of.  These Scouts don't really even like to write.

Thanks for the heads up though.  Now I can think through hpw to handle that.  I
think I might be buying 4 copies of Mavis Beacon.  Plus The Scout Master is
making the Scribe keep his notes on a laptop.  Wait until the Scribe sees it is
running Linux instead of Windows.