No, Duke's original group was called NAAWP.  He started it when he was trying
to "Rehabilitate" his image in the early 80s.  It was mainly active in Central
Louisiana and the rural South.  Remember that this was during the peak of the
"White Power" movement.

Before he went to jail, he restarted the organization and changed the name to
the current tripe.  Now I say let Beleorussia keep him.

And I wasn't suggesting any equivilence between the organizations.  I do
dislike the NAACP because they are black centric and ignore the other "colored"
people, at least in Louisiana, but they were never in the same league as Duke
and his cronies.