From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 29 August 2007 21:56
To: CF-Community
Subject: Any Photoshop Experts out here?

I have this picture I took
(http://www.snowline.k12.ca.us/Schools/SchoolImages/DSC00016.jpg) that I
want to use for this school's website, but the problem is that shadow across
the top. What I am doing is cropping out just the words and the cougar to
use for their header. I want to get rid of the shadow and replace it with
the actual colors that are there. I recall a long time ago I learned to do
this in Fireworks, but I cannot find the tutorial, and I have moved up to
Photoshop CS3. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks,

Bruce