Oh man...when i was in high school, and too young for the bars, I'd hang out
in coffee shops to do my homework, read books, drink way to much caffeine,
etc....and not a week would go by where I wasn't hit on by another guy.

I think the point here is, if the Senator wants to try and pick up guys in a
public bathroom, that's fine...as long as he takes the sexual stuff back to
a private place. It's my understanding that after the proposition was
accepted, they would get it on right there in the bathroom!

That aint right.