>I just read this article today:
>
>NEW ORLEANS - Hike up those pants. Droopy drawers that bare skin or
>underwear might soon be forbidden fashion on the streets of two Louisiana
>towns, and violators could be forced to part with some cash.
>
>"I'm tired (of) looking at behinds," Shreveport Councilwoman Joyce Bowman
>said after Tuesday's 4-3 vote to ban fanny-flaunting trousers.

This quote got to me right here... screw you.  I'm tired of a lot of things as
well.  She didn't say "offended" or "hurt" or anything that would actually
warrant some action... no, she's "tired".

Maybe it's because she's so tired that she can't keep her eyes at, you know -
eye level?

I think it looks stupid.  I'm tired of it.  But dammit - welcome to America
where dumbass idiots can walk around with their underwear hanging out.

(Although I almost gaurantee if this spreads that the jeans designers will just
come up with a design that looks like underwear is hanging out... but isn't.)

Jim Davis