So instead of whining about the lack of embryonic stem cells these scientist
need to get off of thier asses and work on making adult cells plenipotentiary
or do the catalog.  Plus I think the scientific community needs to look deeper
at other teatments like gene therapy.  Stem cells are useful, but I don't think
they will be the end all as many of the supporters say.