From: C. Hatton Humphrey
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:20 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Recruiters (was RE: Unbelievable!)

Yeah, those exchanges get me all the time as well.  I dare not post my
listing locally because I know for a fact I'd get called by at least
one local recruiting agency for it.

That'd be a trick... hiring myself!

Actually what I love is when the recruiters from NYC or NJ call me in
Buffalo and don't know why I wouldn't want to move or commute!