Jim Davis wrote:
> As it is the group is STILL censuring her AND publically repeating her
> comments to whatever news outlets they can draw.  So the speech is out there
> but only their side of it: we can't see the context, crowd reaction or
> anything else from the actual incident.
>
>> So who called it hate speech?
>
> "The Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights"

I just can't help but think that Jesus would be able to take care of
this affront without the Catholic League's help if he was so inclined.
Personally, I like a more manly saviour that can take a hit on the chin
from a comedienne and still come back with a grin and a wink. Perhaps
that's why I'm not Catholic though.

I guess you can't win every single award Jesus. Sorry about that. Better
luck on the show circuit next year big guy!

Judah