But is it one of the top five problems, lol. If it's not a problem in
Iraq, is this perhaps just maybe because we have started a whole other
set of problems there than al Qaeda and the Taliban? Hello, we have
the Taliban in Afghanistan. The Taliban rich on drug money os not a
good thing. You don't think they might want to help out the enemy of
their enemy, al Qaeda? You don't make sense sometimes, Robert, even
using your own definitions and within your own worldview.

> It's not a question of caring, it's a question of prioritizing. Drug money
> from Afghanistan is not in the top 5 problems in Iraq, IMHO.

wait wait wait now -- weren't you defending the Plame leak tactic a while back?

, but I take exception to the BS tactics some a-hole civil servants
> in the CIA have taken- leaking classified documents to the media. That is
> cowardly and un-patriotic. If they had any sack they would go to Capitol
> Hill and testify in an open session of Congress.

Silly me. There I thought they worked for the American people. Didn't
we just go through this at DOJ?

 Those jerks at the CIA
> don't seem to understand that they are part of the Executive branch of
> government, which means that they work for the President. If they disagree,
> they can resign or STFU. If they see something clearly illegal, then man up
> and take it to Congress.

war on terror is what if it's not a bumper sticker? You can't win it
or define the enemy or ... anything.  It's liek the War on Drugs. We
had that until the adminstration got bored with it. Considering all
the possibilities of the Patriot Act, we are going to have the War on
Terror a mighty long time.

> Democrat in the White House who believes, as that smarmy pretty boy John
> Edwards says, that the War on Terror is just a bumper sticker.

If you are going to have a freaking war, declare it and say who the
enemy is, then commit enough resources to win it, instead of arresting
freaking waiters and chauffeurs. My god. Indefinite detention of
pretty much anybody and you are still worried about what Clinton did.

Campaign against Hilary if you like but let's please just deal with
what is happening right nwo without defensiveness or partisanship.
"Well --- my guy suspended civil liberties, but the  *ther* guy got a
blowjob." Come on.