> Rick wrote:
> I don't agree with this at all.  John Kerry lost the election because
> he had poor public speaking skills and couldn't connect with voters.
> Not because he was less competent than GWB.

Different times.  Then only a few of us knew how truly moronic Bush
was.   Now that's different: he's had Katrina, no strategy on Iraq,
Miers, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Gonzo, et al.

He's incompetent and the truth of that drives his poll numbers.  This
next election will be about competence pure and simple.

Ms. Clinton proved beyond a doubt this weekend that she's up to the
task: she took on 5 Sunday interviews and there was no Monday
headline.  She's a fabulous debater, an excellent small room speaker,
and can deliver a decent speech.

Further, she's run an almost flawless campaign and NOBODY has more
experience beating the "vast Republican conspiracy" than her.

And even further, Rove's strategy crumbled during the last election
and the string of Republicans with a wide stance will keep Prairie
Muffins from going to the polls.

She's ready to rock.  No my candidate, but ready to rock.