You know... I think you may be right. Maybe. It would not be my first
choice either -- I still think that's Richardson -- but it's better
than a lot of what we COULD get.

The problem with Hillary is that Bill comes with her. And even if he
is a sleaze who has a clue how the other half lives, he is still a
sleaze. I really don't know what she sees in him. Now, this mind you
is from somebody who in general really likes the idea of a woman
president. I just like it a little less when the woman is Hillary and
not as much I think as some of the other candidates.

What I personally would really like to see is a candidate or two who
would say here is what we need to do, and *stand up* for something.
Even if I don't agree with them, I would really like to see that
breath of fresh air.