From: Zaphod Beeblebrox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 November 2007 16:05
To: CF-Community
Subject: Sometimes I wonder why MS made it so big.

Having had my mac book for about 2 months now has made me realize how
much the key bindings on MS products suck.  Even though third party
apple apps seem to follow the conventions of apple apps, it's
understandable that third party windows apps might not follow windows
conventions.  What keeps me scratching my head is why MS apps don't
follow conventions.  I'm messing around with the MS SQL Server
Management Studio and trying to close the current tab.  CTRL-W would
be the standard, but nope, it doesn't.  Ctrl-F4...yep.....  Now,
what's up with that?  I've seen other odd ones in MS apps to,
although, they've escaped me.  CTRL-W works in IE7?  Wouldn't the same
thing translate to the SQL Managment software?  Sheesh!  Plus, Ctrl-F4
is not an easy combo to do.

--
 "Instead of building newer and larger weapons of mass destruction, I
think mankind should try to get more use out of the ones we have.",