Since I am taking tomorrow off, I though I would send a funny out today.

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since his
family lives on a farm, his mother asks if he has done
his chores.

'Not yet,' said the little boy. His mother tells him
no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little ticked, so he goes to feed the
chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the
cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs,
and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and
his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

'How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I
have any milk in my cereal?' he asks.

'Well,' his mother says, 'I saw you kick a chicken, so
you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the
pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I
also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't
getting any milk.'

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and
kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile,
and says 'Are you going to tell him, or should I?'

Bruce