Yeah a lot of it just depends on the manager and their skills as a
manager. Our whole office telecommutes and we use collaboration
software such as SpotON! (SSP) and Yugma to keep track of everyone. We
all talk via IM and we have a Packet8 virtual PBX. It works well and
we are very productive.

Our manager also telecommutes and he loves it just as much as we do so
we are all on the same page.

J.J.