eh, affected, whatever. Yes, on the same frequency. It was late ;) There is
though as best I recall one flavor that uses a different frequency. If I get
a chance later I'll google. As for power saving... well, fine. It is a
feature I would avoid like the plague personally but ok. Strikes me as
unhelpful over engineering...