From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 2:03 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Best Political Speech

>Well let's remember Clinton was responsible for killing Americans that had
>weird religious ideas, or were entrapped into violating federal firearms
>laws.

these were the same one who killed several federal agents, and apparently
their leader abused children. Yepers real entrapment.

>He also sold secrets, our entire patent catalogue and a Navy base to the
>Chinese.  Who later used said base to import over 100,000 illegal full
>automatic weapons, and were caught.
>
>I wouldn't hold either up as a paragon of morality.

Clinton never was responsible for the deaths of over 100,000 in a certain
mid-East country according to the lastest estimates. As that painfully
cliched slogan goes "When Clinton Lied No One Died."