Well, searching for the address turns up several mentions, including
video walkthroughs of the property with the name and phone number of
an agent:

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1494426&fr=

And Envirian, the agent, seems genuine:

http://www.envirian.com/about_us.asp

You could contact the agent and see if the owner really is Melton Dow...