gel, i dont know,
but i think like randy says... that its about where you do your business.

for instance, i live in maryland, yet, if i drive 5 minutes over the
maryland/delaware and buy a tv
i dont have to pay maryland sales tax.

yet, if i buy a car, when i register it, i have to pay the sales tax
in maryland cause i have to tag it in maryland... weird, i know, but
its how it is.

tw