From: Dana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 5:21 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Freecycle

oh, I have no problem with putting location. After all, if I am offering say
a single book then it is of more interest if to somoene who is close than to
someone who is twenty miles away. On the other hand, I don't think they
should be bouncing emails because the location is in the body not in the
subject line.