Lot of people cant be bothered with the trouble of selling things. I know I
can't for the most part.

I'd rather just give it away to someone who can't afford it or would be
thrilled to have it. Of course I'd not give away a boat, car, house, or
anything worth thousands ... though it does happen on our list.

In the past year we've had several cars, an RV and a couple of boats given
away.