Rick Root wrote:
> I have trouble, personally, balancing my desire for extra money with
> my dislike of doing any work after 5pm :)
That is one part of my current full time job that allows me to consider
taking small side jobs.  I have an 'alternate' work schedule where I get
off at 3:30 Tuesday through Friday (I start at 6:00) and 2:30
alternating Mondays with the other Monday as a regular day off.  Three
day weekends at least every other weekend baby!  I.E I work eight - nine
hour days and one eight hour day every two weeks for my eighty hours.

I feel I have the time where I could easily put in ten, maybe sometimes
twenty if I throw some weekend time, hours a week into side work without
negatively affecting my work/home balance.  If I can find people who
feel I am worth this kind of deal.