aha! That's your angle.....I don't ever remember saying that Spain
deserved to be attacked.  If anything it was the analogy (which wasn't
mine) that said that.

If you put your hand in a hornet's nest, do you deserve to be stung?
Would you expect to be stung?  Two different questions there.  Mine
was the 2nd.