On Jan 27, 2008 10:01 PM, C C wrote:
> Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
> > aha! That's your angle.....I don't ever remember saying that Spain
> > deserved to be attacked.  If anything it was the analogy (which wasn't
> > mine) that said that.
> >

> I thought you'd said they made themselves targets?  In the same way a
> rape victim does?

ok, from the top.....I think they put a bigger X on themselves by
joining in with the U.S. in the invasion of Iraq.  Yes, they made a
target of themselves.  Did they deserve to be attacked...well, I never
said that or inferred that.

> > If you put your hand in a hornet's nest, do you deserve to be stung?
> > Would you expect to be stung?  Two different questions there.  Mine
> > was the 2nd.
> >

> Sure, hornets are dumb animals without the ability to reason and without
> a political agenda.  Humans have the ability to reason.  Unless you
> think we are talking about dumb animals without that ability?

I'll let you call this one....are the people who blow themselves up in
order to kill people and themselves get to "heaven" using the ability
to reason.