Well fortunately this and CFTalk are about the most I ever get. If I
unsubscribed from these listst alone I would probably get only 20-30
email's a day on average. And I delete most of the messages anyway since
they are archived on the HOF site. I don't know how many times I have
googled HOF for assistance on code. I think just about every subject has
been breached on here. And when I go back into the Army, I will use
T-Bird then too. I only get about 1-2 emails a week on my current Army
account. But we will see.

Bruce

--
Throttle Jockey -
Why golf courses should be motocross tracks