well, ive been OTP with Countrwide a lot.

we started this process a few months ago. and they've told me this.

"we will not foreclose on you"  instead they will do the following in order
and it was good that i started the dialog a while ago...

1. list it, try to sell it (i started this back in Nov.)
2. short sell (basically agree on a lesser price and if i can find a buyer
who will buy it for that they will take that and say goodbye) and thanks
to the one thing Shrub has done, his new fix for the mrtg crisis one of the
stipulations said that the difference is no longer (for like 3 more years)
shown as income... as it used to be that the diff in a short sell and actual
loan value was shown as income :( bad bad bad.
3. if no sell, we will do a deed in lieu of foreclosure (kinda like a
foreclosure
but not, really, not as bad on credit as fc)

but they said i have months before that even starts, and they havent even
started that. in fact im still in their "Workout Process" which bought me even
more time.  fc takes a LOAD of money, and time, and they'd rather just transfer
the deed than do a FC.

tw