change for the sake of change is my #1 priority.
and that to me is anything but the old regime boys
and i consider mccain part of that.

if you remember in one of the debates, one of the key
points he used for why he was most prepared was
that he had contacts and friends in high places in washington
and that anything that he needed to get done he could
because of those relationships... well, that says to me, the
old way of doing things and that doesnt jive with this newly
registered again independent voter.

tw