From: William Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:49 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Differences between Obama and Hillary

> Since Shawna did a good job of simplifying where Obama and Hillary differ
on
> the (awful) idea of universal health care, let me just say that I hate
> Hillary's plan even more than Obama's.

Obama's at least isn't mandatory. And I like that. I don't think that
government should mandate health care, but it doesn't seem that the
Medical and insurance industries are interested in keeping healthcare
affordable..

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher