From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 8:53 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Expanding skill sets - So, what's next?

I am looking to expand my skill set.  I already have the typical
CF/JavaScript/SQL/HTML/CSS/XML stuff, but there are still a lot of options.

I am looking at Java, PHP, and .Net.  I have used a little Flex and
Flash/Actionscript in the past, so they would be possibilities as well.
Having experience with them all would be ideal, but realistically, I am
going to have to go with one or two at a time.  I am just not sure where the

best place to start would be.  PHP seems the simplest of all and I have seen

quite a few opportunities floating around for people with LAMP.

So, I am asking you fine folks.  What would be your top one or two choices?