I'm just a tech weenie.  I want to know all of it.  Although in truth,
I spend my days writing fairly straight forward CF apps, and my nights
playing with my audio software.

I'd learned Ruby on Rails in 2005, ASP.NET and C# about 5 years ago,
and PHP way back.  Recently, Ajax and Flex and a deeper look at CSS to
do some scrolling tables and other fancy stuff.  All of these things
are useful in finding work, although I'd rather have a sharp stick in
my eye than code ASP.NET sites.  I've also spent a  good bit of time
getting conversant with blogging, wiki and social networking sites.
The push for 3rd party apps for sites like Facebook and Myspace is
going to be huge and extremely lucrative.  Mobile computing is also
happening in a big way.