Its funny how you do a fresh install of m$ and spybot will pick up spyware from
the install..

windows defender.....
I saw that consumer reports ranked it the worst anti-spyware/virus.. imagine
that...
I remember when hey bought Sunbelt and it was one of the best ones and then m$
fucked it up. AND then m$ was gunna charge you for it but there was huge public
backlash to that. Here lets sell you a product to protect you from holes and
deficiencies in our other product lol

from cdnet review
"Windows Defender requires you to verify your Windows license before you can
even download the app, missed half of the spyware on our test machine, and
didn't fully remove half of the spyware samples in our tests."

What I recall from the "dark time" (aka my windows days) was that I tried like
6 different products and all came up with something new.

The only real way to get rid of it is what m$ themselves will tell you to do
for this or any other issue... re-install the os

gl