I'd like to mention that I spent a week in the hospital, after
surgery, because a cat scratched me. It happened to have some sort of
bizarre flesh-eating bacteria on its claw. The bill for that, had I
not had coverage, could have been in the $15,000 range and that does
not include tthe surgery and the CAT scan they did because they
thought I might be getting a blood clot. There's a random five-figure
medical bill for you....