And I know quite a few people under the age of 35 who had serious injuries,
illnesses, surgeries etc. Age has nothing to do with the need for insurance
in this day and age. Gone are the days that a doctor or a hospital will take
a hen or a basket of eggs in exchange for services.

So the statement: People don't need or want it, is simply a risk taker
gambling.

I gamble every single day myself. But if I could afford it, I'd pay it in a
heartbeat. Soon, soon. Business is getting better :)