We take turns paying for meals or buying groceries.  I do the cooking,
but try to find ways to let her help ('cause she asks).

KFC?  That would be nice on a blanket under the stars or something,
but...  Dear God, couldn't he at least pick a *good* chicken joint?  :-)

As for geeky guys....I can only recommend the internet.  She and I met
on OKCupid.  I know several geeky guys who use it.

--Doom