Is it discrimination or is it possible that the science of homosexual
relationships is beyond the scope of e-Harmony's current software? There is
also the fact that the gay community is not exactly a bastion of monogamy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:39 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Dating Sites (was Re: My Wonderful GF)

Yea I'd stay away from E-Harmony just because it's repugnant that they use
some  lame excuse not to allow gay people to have access to the site. Also
back when i played with it years ago just for shits and giggles since i was
divorced i was disqualified. Though mostly it's more for the gay folks
thing.  Too many really close people in my life are lesbian so I  can't
stand by for that type of bullshit. Yes i know E-Harmony can do what they
want but i'll use my words to help  educate folks.