CFPod is just strange. :(
I have 2 boxes on the far right with the latest CF-Talk and CF-Jobs. The
first box is now a cfpod for experiments sake while the second is plain
divs. On firefox I have to have the pod set to a height of 165 to display
everything with a little space between the pod and the next content. The
same code on IE gives a large space between the boxes. I may have to just
skip over the use of CFPod until I find out exactly what the difference is
and fix it.
The CF Ajax stuff has some great points and some not so great points and
some of the not so great points is that you have to explicitly set some
values that you might not think about.