From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 11:08 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: What can she use for an announcement list?

I could use this group's advice, please.

Ever since dirt I've been hosting our own mail server, web server, database
server, etc, but we're moving to a hosting service for these things.

We have one friend who we've been hosting her very simple ColdFusion site
for free for years.  She's a musician and her budget is very tight, so we're
going to convert it to a static HTML site and host it on GoDaddy because
it's cheap.

The one thing she will need outside HTML hosting is her announcement list,
which we currently run using iMail's list server capability as a discussion
list that only allows the moderator to post to.

What would you all suggest as a solution to this problem?

I sincerely appreciate your advice.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

President