>We have been playing the same campaign/had the same DM for 2 straight years
>now.  Right now, the main group is on a quest to find and assassinate a
>major slave trader in an effort to distrupt the inflow of conscripts to an
>army that is quickly overrunning the entire continent.  If they fail, the
>resulting clash between the last 3 standing armies will plunge the world
>into a lowtech, almost no magic dark ages.  If they succeed, they will be
>responsible for rebuilding nations.
>
>We have played groups on both sides.  The 'good' groups have had some ..
>trouble.  The 'bad groups' have been pretty successful, which has lead to
>the crossroads we are at now.  It's kind of been like playing chess against
>one's self.
>
>We are looking to branch out a little bit and do other stuff.  I am spinning
>off a 3rd group where I DM.  It's mostly a fetch quest, but it ties into
>everything else that's going on.  We are also looking for other stuff to do
>in the down time when not everyone can make it for the main session.  You
>know, just some short, fun, no consequences runs for the heck of it.
>Something like The Keep on the Borderlands or something.

I may have some stuff kicking around that I developed, like a raid on a
mountain top monastary, an arctic adventure or facing off a WWII era Nazi SS
armoured column.

The mountain top raid was fun, one of the players decided to fly up to the top,
but forgot about the winds. It was something like 1 point per 10 feet of
falling (from bouncing off the walls), and the character fell a long way. After
that the characters learned quickly to belay etc.