Haha, why would you put a hitch on a Mustang!?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 9:44 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: I finally have a place to put my Apple stickers!

You want to pull a trailer with it? Wow. Well if you have a place called
Redneck Trailer Supply (http://www.redneck-trailer.com/) that is where I
would go. That is all they do are hitches. I also had U-haul install a
hitch on a Rodeo I used to have. The most trick hitch though was when I
put one on a Mustang I had. They had to actually weld it to the frame
since there was no way in hell it could be bolted, and they had to
custom make it as well.

Bruce