Cool, yeah I live in Crieve Hall which is just south of Downtown right
before you get to Brentwood.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Crieve+Hall,+Nashville,+T.N.+37214,+USA&sll=36.065891,-86.743498&sspn=0.037882,0.09407&ie=UTF8&ll=36.073384,-86.710796&spn=0.075756,0.188141&z=13

It's a great part of town built in the mid 50s. I think I like the location
the best because I am not in Brentwood but close enough to get there in 5
minutes and we are right on the interstate which can get you anywhere in
about 15 minutes.

BTW We have a great CF usergroup and Flex Usergroup... CF is meeting tonight
to see a preso on CF and Flex.

J.J.