GA will most likely not ever have any of this information.

All google analytics does is track individual page views when you trigger a
javascript function which tells google to log one.

google does not track any file that does not have the urchin code embedded
(images, pdfs, downloads)
google has no information about the page weight of any page
google has no information about all of the pieces that make up a page
(images, css, js)

so trying to use it to estimate bandwidth usage will never be very accurate.