Jumping in on the middle of a thread here...

You can go to the IIS manager, select your web server instance and
right click to properties. On the bottom of the web site properties
window (the first tab) there is a button that allows you to view your
logging properties, select that, and it should tell you the path to
your log files for that web instance (Usually WC3some-such). It will
depend on your server set-up the way the logs are stored. I've worked
on servers where each web instance has it's own log directory and
each day has it's own log file, depending on traffic.

This assumes that you have logging turned on.

Hope this helps.

/S