ROFLMAO!
Been watching some 300 lately?
:-)

But its good to see you letting loose and not hiding behind any veneer
of Liberty, Democracy and Freedom.

War. Murder. Death. Destruction.

I like it.It's the true American Way eh?
Not that whiney liberal BS.

LOL...
I'm sorry man..but I have this image of a cave man with a big club
bouncing around smashing things and making grunting noises ^_^
That's actually the image that comes to mind when I read your post:
Mindless and clueless barbarism.

I'll wander off now....I'm not even American so I don't get to comment anyways.
I should just be quiet because one day the US is going to have to save us.