But we're not talking the same degrees of extremism in any shape or form.
Yes, extremism is bad but saying all is bad in one breath like they're all
the same thing is just wrong.

Saudi Arabia is where we're seeing these television shows and speeches
coming from. Egypt is where we're seeing them from. Lebanon. Yemen. UAE.
These are not in states in lawlessness and chaos. Are Saudi's cutting off
heads in Saudi Arabia or are they hearing it there and then going to Iraq or
other places to do it? Why are they hearing it at all? Where are the Saudis
protesting the shows or speeches? I'm not even going to start on Abbas and
Fatah. Just the 'moderate' countries and our allies.