Ah, misread what Dana said. She said "He just doesn't advocate nuclear
weapons as a solution." which I took to mean that the speaker didn't
advocate nukes in response to something said by the video or someone HE
knew. My mistake.
I'm rewriting blogCFC to put in full SES urls so my attention is divided.