Nope havent ordered it yet. CVS is a couple miles from me, so will go there!
Thanks!

Warranty: at point of purchase, it's usually only a couple hundred bucks
extra to extend it to 3 years past purchase date. Then they will ofer you an
extension for up to 5 years. That price will always vary based on model etc.
So for the life of the PC in Dell's terms which is 5 years, spread that cost
over that.

Sometimes they have specials, like they did when we bought Charles' laptop,
and we got Accidental Damage and full Next Business Day support on his
Vostro for only $150 more for an extended 2 years.

For my Latitude, when I bought it, I extended the warranty to 3 years for
about an extra $200. I added the final 2 years for just over $300 when that
time period was coming to an end. It would of been cheaper had I done it all
at once.

For this new Latitude, when I registered the Service Tag into my Dell
account, it came up having a warranty on it until 2010. Complete Care and
Next Business Day Corporate Service. Sweet :D