From: William Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 11:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Favorite geek-fantasy movie?

> Would that be the David Lynch version or the Sci Fi Channel version?

Lynch

Also, I re-watched Blade Runner (The Director's Cut) last night. My
wife had never seen it in any version, so I thought I'd start her with
the best.

IMHO it still rates as one of the best sci-fi films ever (Top 5 at
least). Last night's viewing solidified that for me. It didn't seem
dated, except for the fact that all the actors in it were so young!!
:-).

Excellent viewing, check it out again if you haven't seen it for a while.

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher