From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:13 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Speed Racer review

The good news: the critics who gave this thing a 37 average out of 100 have
their heads up their asses.

The bad news: the movie isn't a good as I'd hoped it would be.

This movie is like if you took the cameraman from Cloverfield, gave him a
double hit of windowpane and an amyl nitrate popper, and yelled real loud:
"HURRYUPANDSHOOTEVERYTHINGINLESSTHANEIGHTSECONDSBECAUSETHECANDYCOLOREDDEMONC
LOWNSARECOMINGTOGETYOU!!!"

Quite seriously, you will need to detox by sitting through "Remains of the
Day" four or five times in a row.

The best thing in the movie was the little kid.  And Susan Sarandon's
cleavage.

I give this movie a very special Two Old Blown Goats.  Old because one
reason I had a problem was my age, and corresponding inability to handle
"acid 'n poppers" type content.

For my money, it's still Ironman all the way.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

President

Productivity Enhancement