They drive my dog (and me) crazy. I can't bring myself to kill them....but
my dog can, so I encourage her! She doesn't catch enough of them though, so
i have to trap and relocate them during the summer.

Their main burrow is apparently under my driveway....which has been
sufficiently dug out to the point where it is falling in on itself.

*sigh*