I adore it. The area is growing so fast it'll make you spin. It's 2 miles
from the heart of everything. Convenience convenience! ... But it's getting
too busy. Too much traffic. Too much construction. Not that I hear or see
too much of it since I work from home, but Charles gets stuck in it all the
time.

Our other place is on a lake (as opposed to currently being across from a
lake), and it's peaceful and quiet and we h. There's no nearby bar since
it's a dry county, but I can make do ;) they'll eventually pass a liquor law
and there's two spots a couple miles away that will be perfect locals. Right
now we go 20 miles north into north Carolina when we really need a "bar"
fix.

We're a few miles from our golf course and we have a real town square where
the locals actually gather and have fun, or eat or park their classic cars
and brag to one another. Yups. Time for some small town living. Now if they
only had faster than a 1.5 mb connection ...